Hydrogen Peroxide Amazing History And Cures

 Hydrogen Peroxide Amazing History And Cures



Hydrogen peroxide is a naturally occurring compound found in nature (oceans, lakes, rivers, rain and snow) hydrogen peroxide for teeth

and in all life forms. Represented by the chemical formula H2O2.

An oxidising agent that used in many household products, such as general-purpose disinfectants, chlorine-free bleaches, fabric spot removal, contact lens disinfectants and hair dyes, it is a component of some tooth whitening products.

The pure chemical product is often used in industry, but 100% hydrogen peroxide is not available to the general public. Most often hydrogen peroxide that can be purchased at a drugstore has a concentration of 3% in water (that is, 3% H2O2, 97% H2O).

In industry, the principal use of hydrogen peroxide is as a bleaching agent in the manufacture of paper and pulp. Hydrogen peroxide has been employed medicinally for wound irrigation and for the sterilisation of ophthalmic and endoscopic instruments.

A sub-class of Leukocytes called Neutrophils produce hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast. White blood cells are known as Leukocytes.

Hydrogen peroxide has antibacterial and antiviral qualities and is a strong bleach. Make a clean, safe kitchen without exposing family members to harmful toxins by using a simple disinfecting spray. This will produce a highly effective spray which will effectively destroy germs it is also very cost effective.

Hydrogen peroxide is a simple but commonly overlooked acne treatment. In low concentrations it has many medical uses, works well as a mouthwash especially for small sores inside the mouth. It is effective to help loosen impacted wax from ears. Soak the impacted ears with olive oil for several minutes first and then place the Hydrogen Peroxide in the ear(s).

Hydrogen Peroxide is described as an effective anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal, and can be used for anthrax decontamination. It is commonly used as an antiseptic and to lighten or bleach hair.

Without getting the proper amounts of oxygen to the cells and tissues, the body can not cure disease. What happens is that the body must be able to get the oxygen to the cells and tissues of the body. When oxygen levels are increased in the body, the parasites (pathogen/virus/harmful bacteria) can no longer exist because of the increased level of oxygen present. In an oxygen rich environment, they will die.

The notion that oxygen might destroy cancer cells goes back to the 1930s when Otto Warburg, MD, a Nobel Prize winner, discovered that compared to normal cells, cancer cells have a low respiration rate.



Leave a Comment